The Coastal Dunes for Resilience Workshop was held on December 8th and 9th, 2021 and featured video case studies to help share lessons learned and research on coastal dune resilience projects in California.
We featured 3-5 minute videos and narrated powerpoint presentations that highlight California Dune Resilience Project stories from the following categories:
● Engineering for resilience research
● Project replicability and scaling
● Natural dune rebuilding/vegetation reestablishment
● Balancing future change, uses, and climate equities at the coast
● Cultural significance of beaches and dunes
● Habitat connectivity
● Monitoring strategies
● Modeling for dune function and flood resilience
Check back as more case studies are added!
For information on submitting a video case study- contact us here.